MANUFACTURED HOME LENDING SOLUTIONS
While many companies say no to manufactured home financing, NLC Loans says yes.
Manufactured home owners are commonly denied the ability to finance their homes due to mortgage loan restrictions on manufactured housing units. At NLC Loans, we offer a variety of manufactured mortgage loan options whether you are buying or refinancing a manufactured house. We offer attractive terms and competitive rates.
NLC Loans is one of only a handful of national mortgage companies that offers a full array of loan products for owners and buyers of manufactured housing. Whether you want to purchase or refinance a manufactured home loan, we’ve got your back!
MANUFACTURED HOME LOANS AT A GLANCE:
- Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA loans are available
- Approvals for credit scores as low as 580
- Eligible manufactured homes must have been built on or after June 15, 1976
- Eligible manufactured homes must be permanently affixed to their foundations
- Eligible manufactured homes must have 600 square feet minimum living space
- Eligible manufactured homes must be double-wide (20 feet wide) or larger
As a result of refinancing, your total finance charges may be greater over the life of the loan. Ask your NLC Loans Personal Mortgage Advisor for more details.
Get Started Today