Lower Your Rate & Payment with FHA Streamline Refinancing
FHA Streamline refinancing has a lot to offer homeowners who currently have FHA mortgages. As the name implies, an FHA Streamline refinance is designed to lower your monthly mortgage payment by reducing your loan’s interest rate.
Since FHA Streamline loans are built to achieve savings and do not allow for equity cash out, they are usually quick to process (an FHA Streamline can close in 30 days or less in many cases). They require less documentation than other types of mortgage loans, so the application process is quite simple.
In addition, FHA Streamline refinancing requires no home appraisal, so you’ll be able to get the lower interest rate and reduced monthly payments without regard to your property value.
Why Choose an FHA Streamline to Refinance Your Home?
- Flexible credit standards mean you may qualify even with imperfect credit
- Recent changes in FHA guidelines mean you may qualify even if you’ve been turned down in the past
- Minimum credit score requirement of just 580
- FHA Streamline refinancing requires minimal documentation
- The NLC Loans 5 Year Rate Guarantee gives you peace of mind
- Lower your monthly FHA mortgage payments and save money
Why Choose NLC Loans for Your FHA Streamline?
As a nationally-licensed direct lender that was founded in 2003, NLC Loans is no stranger to the mortgage industry. Our innovative customer-first approach to home financing makes us a national leader not only for FHA Streamline refinancing, but for conventional loans, VA loans, USDA loans, and HARP refinance loans as well.
At NLC Loans, we don’t just finance homes—we finance home. As our customer, you will enjoy the peace of mind of our Five Year Rate Guarantee, which allows you the option to refinance at any time in the five years following their loan closing without paying lender origination fees.
Since we have originated so many FHA Streamline refinance transaction since our inception, you can put your trust in us. We are a leader in FHA loans, so we know every aspect of the process like the backs of our hands. Our Personal Mortgage Advisors will walk you through the refinance process so that it never feels overwhelming. We’ll always keep you in the loop.
You’ll also receive helpful tips on how to use your home as the investment it is wisely and with a purposeful strategy that will allow you to do things like save money for retirement or college savings accounts, pay for home remodeling or repairs, pay off debt or even create an emergency cash reserve fund to protect your family in the event of financial catastrophe.
Is an FHA Streamline Refinance Right for You?
- Do you currently have an FHA loan but would like to lower your interest rate?
- Is your primary goal to reduce your monthly FHA mortgage payments?
- Are you looking to refinance but have less than perfect credit?
- Does your FHA loan balance exceed your property value?
- Are you interested in a refinance transaction that doesn’t allow equity cash out?
- Would you like your FHA refinance to be completed quickly?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, an FHA Streamline refinance loan from NLC Loans is likely to be a great option for you.
As a result of refinancing, your total finance charges may be greater over the life of the loan. Ask your NLC Loans Personal Mortgage Advisor for more details.