Is an Adjustable Rate Mortgage Right for You?
ARM loans start with an introductory interest rate for the first 5 to 10 years. After that, it adjusts annually to reflect current interest rates.
Adjustable Rate Mortgages at a Glance
ARMs loans are fixed for a specified period of time and adjust based on market conditions. They include maximum caps of how much you could potentially pay and can act as an effective tool in helping you achieve your financial goals.
Contact NLC Loans to learn more about our Adjustable Rate Mortgages. We can help you get an advantageous interest rate and keep you informed on the state of the market credit rating. Let us secure your loan today and help you get into the home of your dreams.
- Lower initial interest rates and monthly payments for the first 5-10 years of the adjustable rate mortgage loan
- Rates adjust after the initial period to reflect current rates
- Payments after the initial period fluctuate annually depending on the federal rates and may increase substantially
- ARMs loans are a great option for homeowners who don’t plan on living in the home for more than a few years or beyond the initial fixed-rate period
- Lower initial rates leave more money in your wallet due to lower mortgage payments, leaving you extra wiggle room to save money for the future
Get Started Today